Saturday, June 27, 2009

:)

This past week was a pretty good one; just the usual on tuesday and thursday...babysitting the Nixon's. Tuesday night my aunt and uncle left for cocoa beach to go deep sea fishing so I watched kaylie and jett that night and wednesday. Took them to disney quest tuesday night which is this huge 5 story arcade and then on wednesday we went to epcot for a few hours. Had a blast with them, as always. Yesterday my aunt took my cousins and I to go see 'Imagine That' then we walked around downtown disney for awhile. Went back to the house then went back to downtown disney to meet up with kaycee and gianna to meet gianna's mom and stepdad. I must say they are absolutely hilarious and great people! Today i surprisingly slept in until 1:30 which I was not too happy about because I slept the day away...ran some errands with kaycee, came back to the house, went back to kaycee's to help them rearrange their bedroom and bake a cake, then came back to the house and did some p90x. Which, by the way, I started doing p90x a few days ago and had kickboxing today...having a blast doing it other than the fact it's kicking my butt. lol oh well...after 90 days it'll honestly be worth it. :)

Well i'm exhausted so i'm gonna go get some sleep. Goodnight & Sweetdreams.

JKNIGHT


1 comment:

  1. you will. (: i PROMISE. i love you for supporting me and i really do think it will be best. =) and if i get an apartment sometime.. you gotta place to chill when youre not at school! love you girl.
    and you will see me a ton. i miss you too much to not!

    ReplyDelete