Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just like I had said previously...I knew I would have a hard time keeping this thing updated; but i've been so busy lately it's been hectic around here. Let's see what's been going on with my life...

Only 2 more days until I leave for Florida; where i'll be for the remainder of summer and i can't wait. I had been planning this since last summer but honestly never thought it would actually happen because of having to get permission from the parents, find a job there, and get everything situated. It's just unbelievable that I will actually be there in a couple of days. :) I can't wait to see my family there...i miss them so much and my 2 little cousins have been sending me the cutest texts from my aunts phone. Kaylie is 9 and is thinking about playing softball and text me that she wants me to teach her some tricks lol, while Jett is 7, about to be 8, and he can't wait to play me in guitar hero. I love those 2 little kids more than life itself and can't wait to spend the entire summer with them. :)

This is my last week to umpire at the ballpark, where I have been umpiring for 5 years. It's unreal that I will not be umpiring anymore in Whitehouse...where i've seen certain kids grown up the past few years and as much as I say I hate umping out there; i truly will miss the kids. But I am so excited to take this new opportunity and move on with my life by getting out of the small town of Whitehouse.

Almost 3 months away from my childhood is going to be quite a bit different...friends from home, college, family, and everything I've grown up around is definitely going to be missed. My mom just realized today that she has never been apart from me this long before; considering the fact that Lon Morris is only about 25 minutes away she saw me every now and again but in Florida she won't see me for a full 3 months...I feel bad about leaving her because she always says that I keep her sane and laughing. Guess I just have to look at it as gradually getting her use to not seeing me everyday for when I go off after college or even after junior college to live my own life and have my own house. I guess that's the benefit of being the first child...seperation issues from her first born.

Now with life...i'm beginning to realize that I love competition more than most. I've always loved competition, I guess that's why I am so involved with sports, but it goes so much further than with sports. Daily I am faced with competition and I always try to be the best at what I do or better than others no matter what the situation. When looked at, that can be a strength and a weakness and the sad thing is I look at it as a strength but from others eyes who knows.

Hope everyone has a great last part of the week & a wonderful weekend!!! :)



*One good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain. So hit me with music, brutalize me with music.* --Bob Marley


I'M ON A BOAT - The Lonely Island
LISTEN TO YOUR HEART REMIX - Tono
COME PICK ME UP - Ryan Adams
CAN'T LET GO - Anthony Hamilton

*JKNIGHT*

No comments:

Post a Comment