Sunday, May 24, 2009

So i'm finally in FLORIDA!!!!! Must say...16-17 hours in a car is not something that I would do more than possibly once or twice a year, i'd rather not have to do it but I am definitely glad that I will have my car here and i'll be able to go wherever without having to ask the aunt and uncle. Mom and I pulled up here around 2:30 yesterday afternoon and we took mom to the airport today around noon. It's crazy to think that she wasn't even here for a complete day after the long drive here. We went out on the boat this morning before she left so she could take plenty of pictures of the different scenery they have here...gotta love mom and her addiction to taking pictures. After we took her to the airport we came back to the house and played some pickle ball which was a new experience and i'm seriously thinking about buying it for when I go back to school...would give us something to do on those days and nights where we're just sitting there bored. Then after about 20 minutes we realized it was WAY too humid to not be in the water so we took the boat back out but we went to their neighborhood lake this time. Did quite a bunch of tubing and kneeboarding today. Planning on taking the wakeboard out tomorrow and going surfing. :)



I love florida but i'm not going to lie...i miss my friends back home like crazy. Especially the 2 best friends whom I see all the time and now the only way I have to keep up with them is through facebook, myspace, and texting. :/ I truly do not know what i'm going to do without beebo and beej this summer...not gonna be able to just chill outside at midnight, have a movie night, random drives, A.S., umpiring, camping out, etc. Summer just won't be the same without the best friends. I'm not just spending my summer without Aleasha, all the way in Canada, i'm having to spend it without Beej and Beebo all the way in Texas. Guess we'll just have to keep in touch and it'll make August so much better when I get back and when Aleasha gets her canadian ass back to Texas. :)



& I must add...I absolutely LOVE waking up to drunk voicemails. :) not only did I wake up to 1 this morning; but there were 2. [[definitely had me waking up with a smile]]



...and i happen to be in a quote/picture mood so prepare yourself. :)





[[i definitely planned on having more than 3...way more...but this uploading thing where it brings them to the top of the post was making me mad and i got tired of draggin them to the bottom after 3]]



*JKNIGHT*









1 comment:

  1. jordan christine knight!
    i miss you like crazy too.. like i told you on
    the phone.. sometimes drivin around by yourself
    is fun.. but not all the time. espceially when i
    think about the fun times me and you have on our
    little drives. hahaha (: august will definitely
    be a renunion ANNND i need your address to keep
    you well informed about whats goin on here missy.
    and also so i can send you a birthday gift REAL
    REAL soon! (:

    love you. love you. love you.

    as for drunk calls.. who needs em? so obnoxious
    GEEEEZ. =P bahaha

    ReplyDelete