Monday, May 11, 2009

Music

Twice in one day...wow.

So I am getting back into my music phase where all I want to do is listen to music, download music, and find new music 24/7. But then again it is a lot easier to do so when limewire actually works and you have nothing to do at the good ole house. This really makes me second think what I want to major in and the bad thing is that my major at the moment, criminal justice, is no where near having to deal with music producing. :/ I guess i will just have to see what goes down this summer and how serious I am about this music thing...but i'm not going to lie; I don't know where I would be without music. It truly helps me through any situation I am having to deal with and there honestly is at least one song out there to describe my feelings or thoughts at any point and time...the only thing: finding those songs and actually coming to the realization that it truly was intended for you to hear at that moment in time.

Favorite songs lately...
"Shorty Will You Be Mine" [[Pretty Ricky]
"Not Anymore" [[Latoya Luckett]]
"Fool of Me" [[Me'shell Ndegeocello]]
"Slide Show" [[T.I.]]

That's all for now...want to get back to downloading some music. :)
Goodnight and Sweetdreams

*JKNIGHT*

1 comment:

  1. j-knight!
    your taste in music is definitely one of a kind. and i like to think that we think alike in that
    category (: im gettin on makin you a sweet cd.. hope you like! ps i think you would be a GREAT p-sawyer and produce music sometime! ahh!
    loves.
    m-brady =)

    ReplyDelete