Monday, May 11, 2009

Realization

So this is my first post and i'm not gonna lie...i'm going to try and update this as much as possible but i do have a tendency to get side-tracked and forgetful for a couple or even a few days. But lets see, whats new in my life...

I'm back at home from freshmen year in college; which i must say was AMAZING! I left with so many amazing memories and new friends whom I wouldn't trade for the world and can not imagine not knowing. Only sad thing is that this year flew by faster than I even imagined it would. Not to mention, I wish Lon Morris was a 4 year considering the fact that this year I got to know everyone and hung out mainly with sophomores and they will all be gone next year; right when we got so close. So I just guess that the sophomores will have to make it poppin' next year and show the new freshmen whats up. :) But i am not going to lie...these next 3 months are going to be crazy hard without the friends I had up there 24/7 whenever we needed each other, especially the roommate and suitemates who were only a scream away. :p

I'm definitely looking forward to this summer though even though I will be away from pretty much all my friends from college and back home. In a couple weeks i will be packing up my little red mustang and hitting the road for the 16 hour drive to Orlando. I will be living with my aunt, uncle, and cousins down there while working...unfortunately, I am not exactly sure where I will be working yet but I am looking towards one of the parks there or a gym. When I am not working I will definitely be hitting up the lake, beach, hanging out with kaycee or making the trip to Miami to chill with Nito, his family, and friends. Needless to say, I am definitely looking forward to this summer especially since it will be a new experience for me.

Well i am thinking that this is going to be all for the first post but hope everyone has a wonderful week and hopefully next time you check back there will be an updated post. :)


Me & Jess Mess...i'm gonna miss that girl like crazy


Aleasha Nicole & Jordan Christine...BFFF; 3 months is gonna be crazy long without her

Brandy Boo & myself...future roomies; can't wait for next year. :)

Lan Lan & Jor Jor...next year is going to be so weird without him especially when we're hittin up the club.


Me and Ridas...i miss you



Nito & I...been through thick & thin and we are still there for each other, no matter what.


Me & My clubbin boys...i'll truly miss those nights

A few of my amazing basketball boys...ridas, konner, david, and nayquann. :) never a dull moment.



*JKNIGHT*


No comments:

Post a Comment